Monday, January 18, 2010

The Shake Down

I'm starting this blog because basically I've spent the last twelve years of my life unhappy. I have a few things that I'll cover in following blogs such as Alisha, my girl friend whom I love, but am still getting to know on many levels, my job, and what I'm currently doing with my day to day life.


This blog is more or less just going to be an introduction.


My names Chris. I'm 26 years old and currently living in Reno Nevada.


I was born in Las Vegas Nevada, then moved to Okinawa Japan with my family, then Fort Worth Texas, then McGill Nevada.


I'd like to spend the next few days talking about where I come from, but then once that's cover I'd like to focus more on what's going on in my day to day life.


Kinda of like a journal, but more based on the idea that one of my goals is to be happy, and I mean truly happy.


I'd like to sit down at the end of the day, write out what happened, and then maybe examine it so that if I'm unhappy I might be able to figure out why.


The reason I'm posting it online is that some times I'm so involved in the situations going that I might not make the connection as to why I'm unhappy and maybe somebody, some random person, an angel if you will :) might be able to point me in the right direction.


Thanks for reading, and if you keep reading I hope that you'll feel free to give feed back at any time.


-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment