Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday, bloodly Monday..

 

Ah Monday morning. The first day of the work week.

It doesn't really effect me that much because I pretty much work seven days a week so there really isn't a start or a finish to my work week, but it's nice to keep track of the days from time to time.


There are a few things that I'd like to do this week. I've been meaning to write my Mom and email all month because I don't really talk to her that much on the phone and she lives 300 miles away so I don't really get a chance to see her all that much. It would be nice to get her an email so she knows everything's alright. Everything's not great, but then again I guess it never really is. I hate talking to her when I have problems going on in my life because nine times out of ten she disregards to fact that I'm just calling her to say hello, and turns the whole conversation into "what I should be doing with my life."


Things are going a bit better then they were when I talked to her around Christmas. Alisha and I have been dating for about seven months, and during those seven months Alisha has only worked about 3 weeks of them. It's not really the fact that she hasn't worked that bugged me, it was the fact that I was trying to support her and myself with just the very few hours a week that I got from my job, and for some reason we always ended up either helping out her ex-husband or her mother from time to time.

All that aside, Alisha got a full time job a little more then a week ago so that's not even a problem anymore.


One new thing that is kind of a pain in the butt is the fact that my hours have been cut back even more at my job which really sucks because I was already working less then part time there as it was. I've been looking into getting a different job, but after thinking about it for a while, I think the best thing to do would be to get back on unemployment and just kind of ride things out a little bit on that while I try to get back into school.


As far as school goes, I'm waiting to get my 2009 tax information back so I can apply for a pail grant and see about going back to school full time for accounting. Accounting isn't my dream job, but it's something I'm sure I could do for a while and not get bored with.


Ok, I'm gonna jump in the shower, then get a little more sleep before I have to pick Alisha up from work, then turn around and go to work myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment