Friday, May 27, 2011

Conclusion to the delema

So I've been beating my head against a wall trying to get a handle on this whole "relationship" thing, and I've talked to a few people that had round about ideas as well as read a few books on different perspectives of "dating life" and the sum of all I've found for myself is this.

1.) I'm paying for it. No matter how I look at, wither it be for the long run, or just for the night. I'm paying for it.
2.) I'm never going to create the "perfect" relationship. It just has to happen. No matter how hard I try, that's just not how it's meant to happen, so that's not how it's going to happen. Just let go of the steering wheel, and if it happens great, if not, oh well.

I'd give a little more information on how I came up with those ideas, but that would just be me throwing my perspective into the ring and it wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment