Sunday, June 5, 2011

That feeling

I feel like I need to write something. So much has happened over the past few days, and I haven't written anything about it.

One thing that I'd like to do is read over the first few chapters in the big book, but I haven't been able to get myself to just sit down and do it. I've been kind of running around interacting with people, but I'm not sure if anything that I'm doing is really being helpful, or if I'm just interacting with people with out any real contribution.
I hate the idea of having any amount of anything without giving anything in return. Clean time, sober time, time without this, time without that.
Two things I'd like my focus to return to. Bible reading, and meetings.

I don't have the mentality to relate anything that's happened over the past few days, but I hope to have something to say in a few days... Something about something will be nice, but I'll try to turn my focus to producing something soon worth reading... no idea what, but I'll leave that in God's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment