Saturday, February 12, 2011

Where are you?

I got that question from the bible. After Adam eats the apple, he runs off into the woods with Eve and tries to hide from God, so when God shows up he asks "Where are you?"

I kinda get that feeling about myself sometimes. I'm not sure where it comes from, but I know that I don't like it.

I just get this feeling that I'm lost, that I'd do God's will if I knew what it was, but I'm so caught up in one thing or the other that I'm not sure if I'm seeking Gods will, or if I'm just doing what it seems like I should be doing and maybe that's Gods will?

Basically I know that all I can really do is keep praying, and trust that God knows what He's doing.

For this moment, I'm going to overcome this feeling of "I should be doing something" and replace it with the prayer "God, what would you have me do?"

No comments:

Post a Comment