Thursday, October 13, 2011

Out'a nowhere!

I wanted to write something tonight. I haven't written anything in a while, but I don't feel too bad because I've been keeping up on my V-Log so at least I'm not closing up.

Lot's of stuff has happen since I last posted here, so it would take a while to catch that aspect up. I'm not going to do that because honestly I should be working on my homework/studying, but I've been kinda fucking around for the past few hours and my lack of attention is starting to annoy even me.

I wanna talk about the fact that I feel bad because I haven't had the time to be as apart of Living Stones as I originally intended to be, but it's lame to "feel bad" about that. Honestly me feeling bad that I can't participate in the social aspect of church is insulting when it comes to the reality of why we go to church.

The whole thing is confusing to me because there seems to be a multilayered issue behind my not wanting to attend Living Stones as religiously as I feel like I should, and then there's also the "letting people down" aspect behind that (which is social, so irrelevant) but it's strange that wither any of this is important or not depends on who you ask, or which context the information is being provided in... It's an inconsistency thing which makes it all really difficult to understand...


Anyway, that aside. I read Acts 3 to 5 tonight because I'm keeping up on reading one book of the bible every week with my friend Josh, and it's strange that the book of Acts is where I've noticed things start to get confusing. I couldn't explain it at the moment, but I know God is working in my life in His normal way, and more then likely I wont understand any of this until He wants me too.. I'm good with that, He know's what He's doing even if I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment