Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Any Given Wednesday

I'm not really sure what I'm doing today. I know what I don't wanna do, and that's walk downtown again.

I don't mind walking downtown for a meeting, if I have something plained, or if somebody needs help, but The "walking downtown because I'm board" phase has passed. It's a long walk, and it was neat at first but now it just leaves me tired and cranky.

I've got a whole list of things that I should get done, but my list of things that I need to get done are more important, and the fact that I have things at the house that I would like to take care of basically means that I don't really have time to be board anymore.

The only thing I'd change about my life at the moment? Interaction with other people I think. I spend a lot of time doing my own thing, which at the moment is cool because I've got things I've got'a get done, but it's really easy for me to get lonely at the moment.

Oh well, such is life, and all in all it's a great life at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment